Activities & Nearby
Fun and relax
The unspoiled and luxuriant nature will be your travel companion for your excursions to discover the National Park of Abruzzo, Lazio and Molise.
The Park give you the possibility to do lots of different activities, such as hiking, horseback riding, trekking, canoeing, skiing, paragliding, bird watching.
The National Park gives you also the opportunity to visit some famous historical sites, villlages rich of traditions , architectural and landscape beauty.
We will be happy to help you to organize excursions and activities
1. Trekking and biking on the authorized trails of the Park.
There are so many footpaths the Park have in store for you, short or long, easy or requiring more care but each one will surprise you
2. Overnight stays in the Park refuges
Amazing experience in touch with nature in several refuges located by the Park
3. Horseback riding and lessons
Anyone who wants to enjoy of the Park view from a different prospective could do on horseback, accompanied by the rhythm of the hooves on the ground enjoying the sense of freedom that kind of experience can give
4. Cross country skiing and skiing lessons
In Pescasseroli there is a little ski area with slopes with different degrees of difficulty and few kilometers outside of the village there are dedicated paths for cross country skiing between the suggestive woods of the Park
5. Trekking with your 4-legged friend.
Our partner, the association “COME ON DOG” organize excursions on the authorized trails with pets. You can customize your itinerary by the length and difficulties . Participation is subject to a visit with vet who collaborates with the association, to assess the degree of socialization of the dog.
Rates will be different based on the area and the length of the excursion.
You can ask for more details in the hotel.
6. Pets day nursery : The association COME ON DOG offers you a big area where your 4-legged friend can play and socialize with other dogs under the control of a qualificated employees. The participation is subject to a visit with vet who collaborates with the association, to assess the degree of socialization of the dog.
Upon request they provide a taxi dog with a small fee. The public fee is of 5 euros for 4 hours and 3 euros for the next 3 hours. 10%of discount is reserved for the guests of the Relais.
Wildlife Adventures – Largo Molinari, 8 – Pescasseroli
Ecotur – Via Piave, 9 – Pescasseroli
(+39) 0863. 912760
(+39) 377. 3579475
Centro Ippico Vallecupa – Via della difesa Monte Tranquillo
(+39) 0863. 910444
Associazione “Come on dog” – Viale Fausto Grassi s.n.c.
(+39) 329. 3908143